What Tailored loD (K) training is all about?
loD (K) can arrange in-house seminars which can follow either of our standard seminar programmes or which can be tailored your company's needs. The seminars generally take place over 2 days. Timing and content can be flexible to suit your organization's individual needs.
Your organization could benefit from an in-house training seminar focusing on:
- Board and risk Management Finance for directors I.T. Governance(I.T. strategies and risks)
- Strategic Leadership HR management Enterprise Governance for SME's
- Statutory compliance framework
- H.R. Management Issues
- Finance Committees
- Audit Committees
- The Board and Strategic Leadership
Why In-House training can work well for your organization:
- We can work with your own contracts - your particular conditions and your problems.
- You can be frank and open, minimizing problems of confidentiality.
- The whole course can be tailored towards specific areas and focus on topics relevant to your organization.
- Participants gain a common understanding of the course.
- Create a team vision and "buy in" at all levels of the organization.
- Allows choice of seminar dates and length, minimizing disruption to the company.
- These training courses can be run on your company premises.
- Choice of the number and level of participants - economical on a per-participant basis.
- You may decide to have us stay an additional day to provide detailed one-on-one discussions.
Why loD (K)?
- The Institute of Directors (Kenya) is a recognized professional training services provider. As a member of the Africa Corporate Governance Network (ACGN) and a partner of the International Finance Corporation, the Institute has access to professionals drawn from all over the world.
- The Institute has a pool of highly experienced, facilitators offering world-class material delivery. The Institute of Directors (Kenya) through its existing collaboration with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) has been able to develop professional expertise in leadership and governance.
- loD (K) can arrange in-house seminars which can follow our standard seminar programmes or which can be tailored to your company's needs. From experience, we consider that the optimum length for a seminar is 2 days, although we can be flexible if required.
Download the brochure here