IOD (K) currently comprises a membership of 900 directors all having received orientation training in corporate governance. Over 3000 directors in Kenya currently qualify for membership and recruitment is on-going.
Member Services and Benefits
- A Director Search facility for placement of directors on boards.
- Ongoing training in business and institutional governance.
- Board and Director Evaluation.
- Consultancy on improving governance in organizations.
- Mentorship for young aspiring directors.
- Development of Board governance materials such as board charter, manuals and codes of ethics.
- Peer networking through luncheons, workshops, conferences and roundtables.
- Advocacy and lobbying for improvements in the environment for doing business.