Some of the benefits of membership are:
- Regular social and networking functions where members listen to eminent speakers making presentations on topical corporate governance issues and discuss matters of mutual interest.
- Members enjoy discounted rates at these networking functions.
- Professional training and director development courses throughout the year at discounted fees.
- Tailor made in-house board induction and training at discounted rates for corporate members
- Receive a complimentary copy of the IoD (K) quarterly magazine and other publications done by the Institute.
- Access to the IoD (K) library soon to be operational.
- Consultancy services are available for the development of a Board Charter; Board Evaluation questionnaires; Code of Ethics; Shareholder Agreement and many more.
- A director search facility, that provide for a platform for organizations to source for directors to be appointed in their respective boards.
The value derived from being a corporate member:
- You receive an IoD (K) membership recognition certificate/Plaque.
- You will receive three complimentary copies of the IoD (K) quarterly magazines.
- Up to four Directors and/ or Executives can simultaneously attend IoD (K) functions and or training workshops on payment of (discounted) membership rates at any one time
- IoD (K) will conduct in-house corporate governance workshops on request at discounted rates.
- Up to two members will attend IoD (K) functions held to update Corporate Patrons on the Institutes new developments.
- You shall receive complimentary invites to select IoD (K) events, visibility in IoD (K) events and website, and slots to give presentations (on your products and services).